Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty. ~Doris Day, American actress, present day.
Houston Defense Lawyers Andy Nolen and Associates are grateful that they have had the legal ability and the blessed opportunity to have represented more than 3,000 clients. With a collective 20 years of legal experience, they have been blessed to have helped so many people who faced prosecution from the government and persecution or shame from the community. If you need serious legal representation, you can call Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen right now at 713-697-4373.
Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen will gladly talk to you over the phone for free about your case. While this free consultation is not to be considered legal advice as to what you should do specifically, you can get an overview about what you are likely facing and potential options.
Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen has represented over 3000 clients across Texas in the last 20 years. He has succeeded in having over 400 cases dismissed.
Attorney Andy Nolen can be reached at 713-697-4373. The call is free and may be the first step in getting your case resolved.
- These Houston Criminal Lawyers Fight Their Clients’ Cases at Trial (attorneyandynolen.com)
- These Houston Criminal Lawyers Are Trained Legal Professionals (attorneyandynolen.com)
- These Houston Criminal Lawyers Value Strength, Courage, Dignity (attorneyandynolen.com)
- You May Need a Houston Criminal Lawyer if You Are on Trial for Aggravated Robbery, Fire Your Lawyer, Represent Yourself and then Tell the Victim She Was Lying and that You Should Have Shot Her (attorneyandynolen.com)
- You May Need a Houston Criminal Lawyer if You Are on Trial for Drug Possession, Argue that the Police Officer Searched Him Illegally Because the “Bulge” in His Jacket Could Not Have Indicated a Gun and Then Hand the Same Jacket Over to the Judge to See it (attorneyandynolen.com)
- These Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Their Clients to Take Time Away Before Making Important Decisions (attorneyandynolen.com)