Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. ~Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian artist and inventor, 16th century.
Houston Defense Lawyers Andy Nolen and Associates represent their clients in Harris county and other counties throughout the state of Texas. To get the best result, many times it requires a client’s willingness to take their case to a jury trial. This decision is very important and to reach a good decision a client must weigh the risk versus the reward. Because the consequences can be so profound on the future of a client, these attorneys encourage their clients to take some time away before reaching a decision. If you want serious legal representation, you can call Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen right now at 713-697-4373.
Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen will gladly talk to you over the phone for free about your case. While this free consultation is not to be considered legal advice as to what you should do specifically, you can get an overview about what you are likely facing and potential options.
Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen has represented over 3000 clients across Texas in the last 20 years. He has succeeded in having over 400 cases dismissed.
Houston Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen can be reached at 713-697-4373. The call is free and may be the first step in getting your case resolved.
- Call Houston Criminal Lawyers for Evening and Weekend Appointments (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Will Not Let You Become Overcome by the Pressing Weight of Governmental Prosecution (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Have the Legal Knowledge and Will Zealously Represent You (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Call Houston Criminal Lawyers to Get Your Criminal or Juvenile Records Sealed (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Are Ready to Fight for You (houstondrugdefense.net)
- You May Need a Houston/Harris County Criminal Lawyer if You Use a Handgun to Try and Get Your Own Property Back Even if You End Up Shooting Yourself in the Groin (attorneyandynolen.com)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Will Challenge Your Own Assumptions About the Outcome of Your Criminal Case (houstondrugdefense.net)