When we realize we are part of the same family then we’ll come up with real solutions. ~Charles H. Wright, physician and civil rights advocate, present day
Houston criminal defense attorneys Andy Nolen & Associates have 36 collective years of criminal defense law experience. They have successfully represented over 6,000 clients. They seek real solutions to their clients’ legal problems and treat their clients like family. In every criminal case, in order to be found guilty, the State has the burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorneys Nolen & Associates fight for their clients with the primary goal to get the case dismissed or won at trial. When that is not possible or probable, their secondary goal is prevent their client from receiving a conviction or incarceration. If you need representation, call them right now at 713-697-4373.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Galveston, Texas & Galveston County Criminal Lawyers (houstoncriminaldefenseattorney.info)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Will Challenge Your Own Assumptions About the Outcome of Your Criminal Case (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Hempstead, Texas & Waller County Criminal Attorneys (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Clients Leave Reviews About Andy Nolen (houstoncriminaldefenseattorney.info)
- Recent Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo (attorneyandynolen.com)
- Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo (attorneyandynolen.com)