The wisdom of our sages and the blood of our heroes has been devoted to the attainment of trial by jury. It should be the creed of our political faith. ~Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States in his First Inaugural Address (1801)
Houston criminal lawyers Andy Nolen & Associates have practiced criminal defense law for 20 collective years and have represented over 3,000 clients. They defend people charged with all types of criminal cases, ranging from misdemeanor assault to felony aggravated robbery.
They recommend trial by jury in most cases to get the best result possible.
If you need representation, you can call the attorneys at 713-697-4373.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Have the Legal Knowledge and Will Zealously Represent You (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Hempstead, Texas & Waller County Criminal Lawyers (houstoncriminaldefenseattorney.info)
- Clients Leave Reviews About Andy Nolen (houstoncriminaldefenseattorney.info)
- Recent Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo (attorneyandynolen.com)
- Andy Nolen Review on Yahoo (attorneyandynolen.com)